Follow us on Twitter & Facebook and see the “earth sex” video the boys reference in the episode. MattyV made reference to this scene in “Superstar” with Molly Shannon…
We’ve noticed some commercials on our local channels that are either racist or don’t make a whole lot of sense:
- The online K-12 program commercial had a total of 3 white people out of the 10-12 shown (a white female teacher/white blond-haired teen boy/auburn-coiffed teen girl) & another showed just 2 Asians (a 14-year old & a 24-year old according to the commercial). Is it racist or trying to convey to message that all ethnicity persons qualify for online education and not just healthy-looking white kids?
- There’s a local laser eye surgery facility that has a former state representative praising the work he had done on his eyes. The confusing part? They filmed him in and around the capitol building in Lansing & using his cellphone for “work”. If he is a FORMER state representative, why would he be at the capitol building???
As short as 4 years ago, someone posted an article on what it’s like being a westerner that visited North Korea. Apparently a lot has changed in 4 years as some of the stuff from the article has been refuted in this Q&A someone did on a trip they took to North Korea recently and yes, it is a creepy & bleak outside the capital city…
Watching Japanese people say racists things, who knew it would be so funny?
Gwyneth Paltrow’s company was selling vajayjay eggs…
Dinosaur Dracula did an article a few years ago on a local “beach fair” he attended. Let’s just say it was less than stellar…
The 16th of August is the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presely, the King of Rock & Roll. MattyV recalls Eddie Murphy tributes, the Aloha from Hawaii special, & the infamous phone call placed years after his death…
The Pizza Challenge Gauntlet – a new segment we are doing once a month or so when we purchase a pizza and decide who has the best slice of your standard-run-of-the-mill pizza (no fancy goat cheese or any of that shit). The criteria for the gauntlet is as follows:
- large hand-tossed (or normal) round pizza
- pepperoni & cheese only
- warm, not hot or cold
We will be judging on:
- total pepperoni count (slices that can be seen)
- total slices provided (how it’s cut)
- texture/gooeyness of cheese (1 is the worst, 5 is the best)
- texture/flexibility of the crust (1 is the worst, 5 is the best)
- mouth feel & flavor (1 is the worst, 5 is the best)
- price per slice (rounded up)
Most cumulative points is the winner, we will use average scores of all participants.
Little Caesar’s ExtraMostBestest (formerly known as the “Hot-n-Ready” pizza) claims to have the most pepperoni & cheese for less than similar pizzas from the bigger pizza chains. How did they stack up?
Total Pepperoni Count = 60+ slices
Total Slices Cut = 8
Price Per Slice = $1.00
Dan the Man – 12 Points
MattyV – 11 Points
Average score 10 Total Points
We shall see if this point total can hold up to the challenge gauntlet…
REMEMBER – once we get to 50 non-scamming twitter followers there will be a drawing for a mystery box of cool stuff! So follow us and get your friends to do the same! Win free stuff!
Until next week Junkies